Campaigner/Co-ordinator Position Available
VOICE (Voice of Irish Concern for the Environment) an environmental group with national membership, which works on a range of environmental issues. VOICE seeks a Campaigner/Co-ordinator. We are looking for a person with broad knowledge of environmental issues, ideally with experience in lobbying and grass-roots campaigning.
Fundraising experience would be an advantage. The successful applicant will also have excellent organisational and computer skills. This is a four-day a week post, on a one-year fixed term basis, which may be renewed.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be self-directed with the ability to work independently.
- Be a team player with an open and flexible attitude
- Be diplomatic and tactful with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Be confident at public speaking and have presentation skills
- Be computer literate including Microsoft Office suite, experience of websites an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hold a current and valid driver’s license
Working hours: Four days a week (32 hours, including one hour for lunch). Some flexibility in hours will be needed, as there may be weekend or evening work, which will be given as time in lieu.
For a fuller job description please email: email@example.com
Please send a CV by Thursday, 19th August to
9 Upper Mount St.
Short-listed applicants will be notified of interview dates
(IMPORTANT NOTICE: if you are sending your CV via e-mail, please save the document as an rtf file (rich text format) in Word etc – otherwise the document may be unreadable).